Rotary Furnace Manufacturers in india
BKG Metal Recycling is Leading Rotary furnace manufacturer in India. We offer high quality rotary furnace for lead smelting plant to get the maximum lead recovery from Scrap Lead acid batteries.
Rotary furnace is ued for recovery of Lead from Lead Acid Batteries Scrap and for the reduction of Lead Sulphate, Lead Oxides, Lead Concentrates, Lead Dross and Lead Ore. Rotary Furnace will work at temperature of about 900-1000 C. The Inside Temperature indicator is provided on the electric control panel and the Thermo couple probe at exhaust duct of the Rotary Furnace for controlling & maintaining temperature in the furnace.
Raw Material Required
- Lead Acid Battery scrap
- Lead Scrap
- Lead concentrate
- Lead dross
- Lead ash and other lead bearing scrap
The raw materials, along with soda ash, iron chips and charcoal are charged in to Rotary Furnace for smelting purpose and the same after smelting converted/melted lead is tapped out as crude lead blocks. Slag is separately treated in Rotary Furnace for further recovery. Emissions due to smelting are taken to 3 stage air pollution control.
The advantages of using the Rotary furnace over conventional methods (say Blast/Fixed Furnace) are as follows:
- Its high production capacity 10MT- 50MT per day in Single Furnace.
- Here battery scraps as well as Blast Furnace waste, refining Dross, Bag House powder & Lead Ore too can be processed
- The recovery of Lead is more as compared to Blast/Fixed Furnace.
- This system is environment friendly.
- User friendly with less man power requirement due to less manual work.
Three Stage Air Pollution Control System:-
- The Heavy particulate matters are separated in Settling Chamber, Dust Collector and Cyclone system,
- The Light Particulate matter are separated in Automatic Pulsejet Bag Filter System.
- The Gaseous elements like SO2 are separated in Alkaline Wet Scrubber System.